Rose Leslie Net Worth in 2022, Age, Height, Husband, Baby, Career, Bio
Rose Leslie is a well-known Scottish actress. Rose Leslie is best known for her portrayal of Ygritte in the HBO fantasy drama series “Game of Thrones.” From 2012 to 2014, she appeared in 17 episodes of the series. She also played Gwen Dawson in the ITV drama series “Downton Abbey.”
Early Life of Rose Leslie
Rose Leslie was born in Aberdeen, Scotland, on February 9, 1987. Her age in 2022 is 35. Her given name is Rose Eleanor Arbuthnot-Leslie. Her nationality is Scottish. Her ethnicity is mixed (Scottish, English, and Mexican), and her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
Her father is also the Aberdeen Chieftain of Clan Leslie, and her mother is a Lovat Fraser. Her siblings include two brothers, William and John Leslie, and two sisters, Portia and Sofia Leslie. Furthermore, her maternal great-grandfather was Simon Fraser, a descendant of King Charles III, and her other great-grandfather, Fredrick Wield, was New Zealand’s sixth prime minister. She grew up with her siblings in Aberdeen at one of her ancestors’ 15th century Lickleyhead Castle.
As a member of the royal family, she lived a lavish life as a child. She received her education at Rayne North School. She then enrolled in “Millfield,” a co-educational independent school. Similarly, she had an interest in acting since she was a child and eventually decided to pursue a career as an actor. Her parents supported her decision, and she went on to study acting at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, where she graduated with honors in 2008.
She spent three years honing her acting skills in France. She returned to London in 2005 to narrate The British Slave Trade: Abolition, Parliament, and People for BBC Radio. She is also a member of the British Academy of Stage and Screen Combat and has a stage combat qualification (BASSC). She appeared on stage in a number of plays, including Romeo and Juliet, Can-Can, Pericles, The Learned Ladies, Uncle Vanya, and Antigone.
Who is Rose Leslie’s Husband?
Rose Leslie, a Scottish actress, is married. Her husband is Kit Harington. From 2011 to 2019, Harington was best known for his acting as Jon Snow in the American fantasy television series “Game of Thrones.” They first met as members of the Game of Thrones cast. They began dating after meeting in 2011. The couple announced their engagement in The Times’ ‘Forthcoming Marriages’ section on September 27, 2020.
The couple married on June 23, 2018, at Rayne Parish Church in Leslie’s hometown of Aberdeenshire, Scotland, after dating for about 8 years. Wardhill Castle hosted their wedding reception. Similarly, the couple is expecting their first child on September 26, 2020, following the publication of Leslie’s photo in a black dress by The UK’s Make magazine editor.
However, the couple has not revealed whether or not they are expecting their first child. She is currently married to her husband and lives happily in Suffolk, England, at the couple’s £1.75 million 15th-century country house. They have a dog as a pet as well.
What is the Net Worth of Rose Leslie?
Since her debut as an actress in 2005, Rose Leslie has amassed a sizable fortune. Her net worth is expected to be $4 million in 2020, while her husband’s net worth is $12 million. Her net worth includes all of her belongings as well as her current earnings. She also earns money from endorsement deals with other products. She is currently living a luxurious lifestyle with her money.
What are the Body Measurements of Rose Leslie?
Rose Leslie, 33, is a slim woman with a trim figure. She is a lovely lady with red-brown hair and blue eyes. She stands 5’6″ (168cm) tall and weighs 54kg. Her measurements are 33-24-35 inches. Her body is shaped like a banana. She is a size 7 shoe wearer (US). She wears a size six dress (US).
Professional Career of Rose Leslie
- Rose Leslie made her professional acting career in 2008 as Kim in an episode of the British television series “Banged Up Abroad.”
- She rose to prominence as Rhian in the 2009 television film “New Town.” In 2009, her performance earned her a British Academy Scotland New Talents Award for Best Acting Performance. Her performance in the film received widespread acclaim, paving the way for her to land other significant roles.
- She made her debut as Gwen Dawson in the ITV drama series “Downton Abbey” in 2010.
- She then stayed on the show until 2011, when she returned in 2015 to reprise her role as Dawson.
- However, she did leave the show after a season. She can be seen in eight episodes of the show.
- She starred as Fiona in the 2012 teen romance drama film “Now Is Good.” Leslie began playing Ygritte, the most important role of her career, in the American fantasy drama television series “Game of Thrones” in 2012.
- She returned to the show for the second, third, and fourth seasons. In 2013, her series cast was nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Ensemble Performance in a Drama Series. She appeared in 17 episodes before leaving the show in 2014.
- In 2017, she began starring as Maia Rindell in the American legal web series “The Good Fight.” She stayed with the show until 2019.
- She has appeared in several TV shows, including “Luther,” “Revolting Rhymes,” “Blandings,” “Vera,” and “Case Histories.” In 2019, she also appeared on “Saturday Night Live,” an American late-night live television sketch comedy show.
- She also provided the female character “En” in the 2017 video game “Echo.” In addition, she will play Louise in Kenneth Branagh’s upcoming mystery thriller “Death on the Nile.”
- In January 2020, she will appear in the upcoming BBC series “Vigil.” She is now hard at work on her upcoming film and television series.