Rodrigo Javier De Paul is an Argentine professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for La Liga club Atletico Madrid and the Argentina national team. He began his career at Racing Club after playing for the club’s youth team in 2002.
Early Life Of Rodrigo De Paul
On May 24, 1994, Rodrigo Javier De Paul was born. His birthplace is Sarandi, Argentina. He was born to Monica De Paul, his mother, and an unknown father. He is of Argentine nationality. He is of the white ethnicity. His religion is Christianity. Gemini is his astrological sign.
Who is Rodrigo De Paul’s Girlfriend?
In terms of his personal life, he is in a long-term relationship with his lovely girlfriend, Camila Homs. The couple began dating in 2016 and many believe they are married, but they are waiting for the right time. Francesca, the couple’s only daughter, was born (born in January 2020).
He has an intimate relationship with his love and daughter, and they live happy life together.
Height of Rodrigo De Paul
Rodrigo De Paul is 1.80m tall, which is 5 feet and 11 inches. He weighs 70 kilograms. He has an athletic physique. His eyes are light brown, and his hair is black. His sexual orientation is heterosexual.
Net Worth Of Rodrigo De Paul
Rodrigo De Paul earns money from his professional football career. Contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements provide the majority of his income. He signed a five-year contract with Valencia CF in July 2014 for a fee of US$6.5 million. In July 2016, he was traded to Udinese of the Italian Serie A for €10 million.
He signed a five-year contract with Atletico Madrid in July 2021 for €35 million. His net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million as of 2021, and his salary is £1.6 million. His market value is estimated to be around €38 million.
Professional Career of Rodrigo De Paul
- He began his career at Racing Club after playing for the club’s youth team in 2002. On 10 February 2013, he made his professional debut, losing 0-3 to Atletico de Rafaela. He scored his first goal for the club in a 3-0 win over San Martin de San Juan on March 10, 2013.
- During the 2012-13 season, he appeared in 21 games for the club, scoring two goals and providing two assists.
- During the 2013-14 season, he appeared in 35 games for the club, scoring four goals and providing four assists.
- He signed a five-year contract with Valencia CF on July 1, 2014, for a fee of US$6.5 million. On August 23, 2014, he made his La Liga debut for the club in a 1-1 draw against Sevilla FC. He scored his first goal for the club in a 2-1 win over Rayo Vallecano in the fourth round of the first leg of the Copa del Rey on December 4, 2014.
- In a 1-1 draw with Atletico Bilbao on April 9, 2015, he scored his first La Liga goal for the club. He made 29 appearances for the club in his first season, scoring two goals and providing four assists across all competitions.
- During the 2015-16 season, he made 15 appearances for the club in all competitions during the first half of the season.
- On 4 February 2016, he was loaned out to his former club Racing Club until the end of the 2015-16 season, where he made 13 appearances, scoring once and assisting once.
- On July 20, 2016, he was traded to Udinese of the Italian Serie A for €10 million. On 13 August 2016, he made his club debut, scoring in a 3-2 loss to Spezia Calcio in the third round of the Italy Cup. He made his league debut for the club on August 20, 2016, in a 4-0 loss to AS Roma.
- In a 2-1 win over AC Milan on January 29, 2017, he scored his first league goal for the club. He made 35 appearances for the club in his first season, scoring 5 goals and providing 4 assists across all competitions.
- During the 2017-18 season, he appeared in 39 games for the club, scoring four goals and providing seven assists.
- During the 2018-19 season, he started the season with four goals in the first six Serie A matches. He made 37 appearances for the club that season, scoring 9 goals and providing 7 assists in all competitions, finishing the season as Udinese’s top goal scorer with nine goals.
- He signed a new five-year contract with Udinese on October 15, 2019. He took over as club captain of Udinese in December 2020, succeeding Kevin Lasagna. During the 2019-20 season, he appeared in 35 games for the club, scoring 7 goals and providing 7 assists.
- During the 2020-21 season, he appeared in 38 games for the club, scoring 9 goals and providing 12 assists.
- After five seasons with Udinese, he signed a five-year contract with Atletico Madrid for €35 million on July 12, 2021.
- International Career of Rodrigo De Paul
- He has played for Argentina at the senior level.
- He made his Argentina debut on October 11, 2018, in a 4-0 friendly win over Iraq.
- He was a member of Argentina’s squad that finished third in the Copa America 2019 after defeating Chile in the third-place match 2-1.
- He was named to Argentina’s squad for the Copa America in Brazil in June 2021.
- On 3 July 2021, he scored his first international goal for Argentina in a 3-0 win over Ecuador in the Copa America quarterfinals in Brazil.
- In the tournament final against host Brazil, his long pass set up Angel Di Maria to score the game’s only goal and help Argentina win the 2021 Copa America, allowing Argentina to capture their joint-record 15th Copa America title and their first major international title since 1993.
Facts of Rodrigo De Paul
|Full Name||Rodrigo De Paul|
|Net Worth||€10 Million|
|Date Of Birth||May 24, 1994|
|Age||28 years 1 months|
|Place Of Birth||Sarandi, Argentina|
|Height||5 Feet and 11 Inches|