Bio of Michael Winslow-Age, Net Worth, Wife, and Career
Michael Winslow is an American actor, comedian, and beatboxer known as “The Man of 10,000 Sound Effects” for his ability to create realistic sounds with only his voice. He is best known for playing Larvell Jones in all seven “Police Academy” films.
Early Life of Michael Winslow
Michael Leslie Winslow was born on September 6, 1958, as Michael Leslie Winslow. He was born in Spokane, Washington, USA. His hometown is Fairchild Air Force Base, which is located near Spokane. He is of American nationality and of African-American descent.
His skin color is black. In 2020, he celebrated his 62nd birthday. His zodiac sign is Virgo, and he practices Christianity. When it comes to his parents, he was born to his father, Verdie (mother), and Robert Winslow (father). Michael received his education at the Lisa Maile School of Acting, Modeling, and Imaging.
He then went to Thomas Jefferson High School before attending the University of Colorado. Following his high school and college years, he worked in nightclubs and theaters, where his sound impersonation skills earned him positive feedback and enough money to relocate to and perform in Hollywood.
Who is Michael Winslow’s Wife?
Michael Winslow was a married man. He married his first wife, Belinda Church (1985-1993). Winslow married Angela Bay tops in 1997 after she died in 1993, and they divorced in 2001. During his first marriage to Belinda Church, he had three children.
In 2003, he married his third wife, Sharon Winslow, and they divorced in 2014. He is currently not dating anyone and is living a single life. He is not gay and has a straight sexual orientation.
Net Worth of Michael Winslow
А famous асtоr as well as а соmс аrtt whose net worth is estimated to be $2 million as of 2021. He has spent more than two decades of his career in the entertainment industry. His main source of wealth is his acting career, and he lives a cool lifestyle. He also appeared in a commercial for GEICO Insurance as part of their “we hired a celebrity” advertising campaign.
Height of Michael Winslow
Michael Winslow is an attractive actor. He stands 175 cm (5 ft 9 in) tall and perfectly. His body weight is 80 kg (176 lbs). His eyes are black, and his hair is black as well. His other body measurements have not yet been revealed. In general, he has a healthy and average body type.
Professional Career of Michael Winslow
- Michael Winslow made his television debut on “The Gong Show.” He crammed in impressions of Benji the movie dog, “Star Trek,” and Jimi Hendrix’s “Purple Haze.”
- He rose to prominence as Larvell Jones in the “Police Academy” film and television series.
- In 1985, Island Records released Michael Winslow’s 12″ “I Am My Own Walkman,” which peaked at number 60 in Australia.
- In addition, in 1986, he presented the Oscar for Best Sound Effects Editing to Charles L. Campbell and Robert Rutledge for their work on “Back to the Future.”
- She also played a radar operator in the 1987 film “Spaceballs.”
- In addition, he has hosted the motion-picture television series “Way Back Wednesday with Winslow” on the cable superstation WGN America, which focuses on films from the 1980s.
- He debuted his own iPhone and iPod Touch apps in 2010.
- In 2011, he collaborated with Orlando, Florida-based game development studio Phyken Media on “Wizard Ops Chapter 1,” a mobile game for iOS and Android platforms, providing all sound effects.
- He also provided the voice for “Wizard Ops Tactics,” a turn-based tactical game that serves as a spiritual successor to the previous game.
- He auditioned for the sixteenth season of “America’s Got Talent” in 2021.
Facts of Michael Winslow
|Full Name||Michael Winslow|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Date Of Birth||September 6, 1958|
|Age||63 years 9 months|
|Place Of Birth||Spokane, Washington, USA|
|Height||5 Ft 9 In|
|Education||Thomas Jefferson High School|
|Parents||Verdie, and Robert Winslow|