Marcelo Age, Height, Net Worth in 2022, Salary, Kids, Wife, Career, Bio
Marcelo is a professional footballer from Brazil. Furthermore, Marcelo is a left-back for the Spanish football club ‘Real Madrid.’ It was announced on June 16, 2021, that he will become Real Madrid’s captain beginning with the 2021-22 season.
Early Life of Marcelo
Marcelo Vieira da Silva Jnior, better known as Marcelo Vieira, was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on May 12, 1988. He is currently 33 years old and a Brazilian citizen. He is of South American ethnicity. Furthermore, his sun sign is Taurus, and his religion is Roman Catholicism.
He is the son of Maria da Silva (his mother) and Marcelo Vieira da Silva (his father) (father). His father was a firefighter, and his mother was a teacher. Julia Vieira, her sister, is also named Julia. He joined a local futsal club at a young age and played in a 5A-side team. Furthermore, at the age of 13, he began playing for the Brazilian club Fluminese.
When it comes to his academic credentials, there is no specific information available about his graduation. We can assume that he received his diploma from a local Brazilian university.
Who is Marcelo’s Wife?
In 2008, Marcelo Vieira married Clarice Alves. They married after a long relationship with her girlfriend. Enzo Gattuso Alves Vieira and Liam Vieira are the names of the couple’s two children.
Marcelo, as a football player, is constantly chastised. This is common, and every football player understands how one bad game can destroy a good reputation. There are no more rumors or controversy surrounding his personal or professional life.
What is the Net Worth of Marcelo?
He has amassed a sizable fortune as a result of his profession. His net worth is currently estimated to be around $16 million, and his weekly salary is 100,000 Euros, which he receives from his current club Real Madrid. He also made a good living from brand endorsements.
What is the Height of Marcelo?
Marcelo Vieira stands 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs approximately 80 kg. Furthermore, he has black hair and dark brown eyes, and there is no information about his other body measurements.
Professional Carer of Marcelo
- Marcelo made the transition from the Fluminense youth team to the adult team in 2005, where he spent two seasons.
- His unique attacking ability drew the attention of CSKA Moscow, Real Madrid, and Sevilla Football Clubs.
- He joined the Spanish football club ‘Real Madrid’ in 2007. On January 7, 2007, he made his Real Madrid debut against Deportivo La Corua, and by April, he was already in the starting lineup.
- The football player was forced to sit on the bench due to poor performance and a series of errors. Jose Mourinho then used him as a left-winger once more. Due to a serious injury, he was unable to play in games in 2013. Due to a hamstring injury, he was unable to play in La Liga. In September 2017, Real Madrid extended its contract. He’ll be with the national team until 2022.
- He has represented his country as a left-back since 2006.
- He scored his first goal for the national team in the first game against Wales.
- He also competed in the Olympic Games in 2008, and he was a member of the World Cup reserve team in 2010, though he did not play on the main team. A year later, in a friendly match, the Brazilian scored once more for the national team.
- In 2012, he competed in the Olympic Games again, winning a silver medal. The 2014 World Cup, on the other hand, was the most significant performance for the national team. In March 2017, he scored against the Paraguay national team in a 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification match. By the way, the man is a fan of both the Brazilian national team and Real Madrid.
- Marcelo has also won several titles and trophies with his teams as a footballer. He was named to the ‘FIFA FIFPro World XI’ in 2012, 2015, and 2016, as well as the ‘La Liga Teams of the Season’ in 2015-16.