Kiko Mizuhara Height, Age, Net Worth 2022, Husband, Kids, Wedding, Bio
Kiko Mizuhara is a best-selling Japanese-American model, actress, musician, and designer. Kiko Mizuhara is well-known in Japan for her role in the film “Okuda Tamio ni Naritai Boy.” Similarly, she began her modeling career at the age of 12 and was chosen as the new face of Seventeen magazine.
Early Life of Kiko Mizuhara
Kiko Mizuhara was born on November 15, 1990, in Dallas, Texas. Her given name is Audrie Kiko Daniel. Her ethnicity is Japanese-American. Mizuhara is a mixed-race woman born under the sign of Libra. She is 31 years old right now.
She was the eldest daughter of Todd Daniel, an American, and Yae Mizuhara, a Korean. Kiko’s family moved to Japan when she was two years old, settling in Koba. Her parents divorced when she was 13, and her father returned to the United States. She grew up in Japan with her younger sister, Ashley Yuka Daniel, who also works as a model under the name Yuka Mizuhara.
Furthermore, she has had a long-standing interest in the entertainment industry and modeling since she was a teenager. She shared her enthusiasm with her mother, who encouraged her. Tsukuba International School was where she finished her high school education. Furthermore, at the age of 16, she relocated to Tokyo to live apart from her mother and sister in Kobe in order to advance her modeling career.
Who is Kiko Mizuhara’s Husband?
Kiko Mizuhara had many well-known people from all over the world in her life. She was previously in a relationship with Kwon Ji-Yong in 2010, but the relationship did not work out and they divorced in 2014. She began dating popular actor Nomura Shuhei in 2015. The couple met at a magazine photoshoot and later hung out in various places. Their collaboration lasted nearly two years, until 2017.
Before dating Shuhei, she was linked to South Korean rapper and fashion model G-Dragon. They were first linked in August 2010, when they were photographed wearing the suspected couple’s rings. Furthermore, she is said to be dating Harry Styles, a former member of One Direction. Styles previously had a relationship with Camille Rowe, and shortly after their breakup, he stated that he had moved on.
According to some sources, Harry has visited Japan several times in the last three months, where he is said to have met Kiko. They also follow each other on Instagram, which is unusual for Harry to do given that he only follows 349 people on Instagram. They are, however, currently unable to appear in public.
What is the Net Worth of Kiko Mizuhara?
Her professional work as a model, actress, musician, and designer has provided her with a comfortable lifestyle. She began her modeling career at the age of 12 and has since gone on to become one of the most influential figures in the modeling industry. Similarly, she not only does runway walks, appears in movies and dramas, sings a song, and designs clothes, but she also owns her own existing firm, “KIKO Co., Ltd.”
Her modeling contracts, appearances in films and television shows, and production contracts are unquestionably her source of income. Her net worth is estimated to be around $2.5 million.
What is the Height of Kiko Mizuhara?
Kiko Mizuhara is a stunning 30-year-old woman who has maintained her slim figure. She stands 5ft 6inches (1.m) tall and weighs around 46kg. Her body measurements are 29-23-33 inches, and she wears a bra size 29B, a dress size 4 (US), and a shoe size 7. (US). She has fair skin, dark brown eyes, and black hair.
Professional Career of Kiko Mizuhara
- Kiko Mizuhara’s modeling career began at the age of 12 when she was named the magazine’s favorite new face in 2002.
- She was chosen as Miss Seventeen and served as the magazine’s exclusive model for the next three years. In July 2007, she signed on as an exclusive model for the fashion magazine “ViVi.” Similarly, at the time, she was a regular runway model at the Tokyo Girls Collection.
- She made her international runway debut at The Paris Collections in Olympia Le Tan’s Spring/Summer 2014 Show.
- During Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in Tokyo, she also opened and closed the Sretsis Fall/Winter 2014 Show.
- During New York Fashion Week in 2017, she also walked the runway for Alexander Wang’s (designer) S/S 2018 Ready-to-Wear collection.
- She has also appeared in Vogue Japan, Vogue China, Vogue Taiwan, Vogue Italia, American Vogue, Vogue Girl Japan, and L’Uomo Vogue editorials.
- In 2018, she was named Dior’s first Asian ambassador. Similarly, she made her film debut in Tran Anh Hung’s “Norwegian Wood” (2010).
- She appeared as a supporting actress in the Japanese films “Helter Skelter” and “I’m Flash!” in 2012.
- She has also appeared in numerous films and dramas such as “Platinum Data,” “Trick The Movie: Last Stage,” “Attack on Titan,” “Yae no Sakura,” “Shitsuren Chocolatier,” “Kokoro ga Pokitto ne (Crazy For Me),” and “Nobunaga Concerto.”
- In addition, in 2016, she established KIKO Co., Ltd.” OFFICE KIKO.”
- She launched her own designer label, “OK,” a year later. She has modeled a number of gowns and worked on a number of projects, beginning with “Opening Ceremony.” In 2011 and 2013, she was also featured as a singer in Towa Tei’s “The Burning Plain” and M-No Flo’s Way track from their Neven album.