Who is Kehlani’s Husband? Age, Height, Kids, Net Worth 2022, Career, Bio
Who is Kehlani?
Kehlani is an American singer, songwriter, and dancer who rose to prominence on America’s Got Talent as a member of the teen group “Poplyfe.” Kehlani’s mixtapes, particularly “Cloud 19,” ranked high on the US Billboard at the time. Kehlani also had hit singles such as “Lonely in December,” “1st Position,” and “Raw & True.”
What is the Age of Kehlani?
Kehlani was born in Oakland, California, on April 24, 1995. Kehlani Ashley Parrish is her birth name. Her nationality is American. Kehlani is of African-American, White, Spanish, and Native American ethnicity, and his zodiac sign is Taurus.
Kehlani’s father was African-American and passed away when she was a toddler, while her mother was mostly White, Spanish, and Native American. Both of her parents were addicted to drugs. Her mother was later imprisoned for drug addiction, so Kehlani was adopted and raised by her aunt.
Kehlani grew up in Oakland, California, where she attended the Oakland School of Arts and studied ballet and modern dance. Kehlani was mostly exposed to R&B and neo-soul artists while living with her aunt and cousin sister, Marteen. In 2009, Kehlani was 14 years old when she joined the local pop band “Poplyfe,” where she was the lead vocalist.
Who is Kehlani’s Husband?
On Thursday, September 5, 2019, at New York Fashion Week, the popular singer Kehlani and Compton-bred rapper YG were spotted together for the first time. Both artists were photographed walking hand-in-hand into the Kith show, dressed to the nines.
Furthermore, when the paparazzi asked, “Is it safe to say it’s official?” Kehlani mumbled, “Mmmmm Hm Later that night, on September 6, 2019, Kehlani posted photos of herself and YG together, admitting that “the cats are out of the bag.”
The main point of this relationship is that they both have children with other people. YG recently welcomed his second child with Catelyn Sparks in July 2019, while Kehlani welcomed her first child with Javie White in March 2019.
What is the Net Worth of Kehlani?
Considering all of the hard work and time that Kehlani has put into her singing career, she has amassed a large fortune of million dollars in her account. Kehlani makes the majority of her money from her albums and songs.
Kehlani’s net worth is estimated to be $4 million. Kehlani has managed to live a lavish and luxurious lifestyle despite having millions of dollars in her bank account.
What is the Height of Kehlani?
Kehlani, the strong singer, has a well-maintained body physique. Kehlai is 5ft 4in (1.64m) tall and weighs approximately 51kg (112 lbs). Kehlani’s body dimensions are 33-25-33 inches.
In terms of appearance, Kehlani has a fair complexion, brown eyes, and black hair. In addition, Kehlani has around 30 tattoos covering her entire body.
When did Kehlani make a Breakthrough in her Professional Career?
- Kehlani’s career took off after she and her group, “Poplyfe,” finished fourth in the sixth season of the popular show “America’s Got Talent” in 2011.
- Later in the show, Kehlani left the group and released her first solo track, “ANTISUMMERLUV,” on SoundCloud.
- Kehlani was then given an apartment in Los Angeles as well as studio time by the popular AGT host, Nick
Kehlani released her first mixtape, “Cloud 19,” in 2014, which ranked 28th on Complex’s list of the “50 Best Albums of 2014.”
- Later that year, Kehlani released the song “Till the Morning,” which was named one of Billboard’s “Emerging Picks of the Week” in November 2014.
- Kehlani released her second mixtape, “You Should Be Here,” on April 28, 2015, which was the year’s first great R&B album. The song peaked at number five on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States.
- Kehlani later signed with Atlantic Records.
- On March 25, 2016, Kehlani collaborated with fellow singer-songwriter Zayn on “Wrong,” a song from his album “Mind of Mine.”
- “Gangsta,” another song by Kehlani, was featured in the hit film “Suicide Suad.”
- On January 27, 2017, Atlantic Records released her next debut album, “SweetSexySavage.”
Later, Kehlani collaborated with Eminem on the track “Nowhere Fast” from his album Revival.
- In 2018, Kehalni served as an opening act for Demi Lovato’s “Tell Me You Love Me World Tour” as well as Hasley’s “Hopeless Fountain Kingdom World Tour.”
- Kehlani appeared on Cardi B’s album track “Ring.” Kehlani is currently represented by David Ali of Above Ground Management.
- Kehlani’s third commercial mixtape, “While We Wait,” was released on February 22, 2019, and debuted at number 9 on the US Billboard 200. It was backed up by the hit singles “Nights Like This.”
- Is Kehlani Married: What Is Her Personal Life Like?
Kehlani, the singer, has currently confirmed dating West Coast rapper, YG on September 6, 2019, via her Instagram account, where she has posted a few photos of her and YG together with the caption, “the cats are out of the bag.”
- In addition, Kehlani gave birth to her first daughter, Adeya Nomi, in her bathroom at home on March 23, 2019. She described her experience of giving birth at home, which she described as the most powerful thing she had ever done.
- Aditya Normi is the daughter of Kehlani and Javaughn Young-White, Kehlani’s guitarist and comedian Jaboukie Young-brother. White’s
- Kehlani was previously in a relationship with Kyrie Irving, a star NBA point guard in 2016. However, the relationship deteriorated after Kehlani was falsely accused of cheating on Kyrie, to the point where Kehlani attempted suicide as a result of the negative comments.
- Kehlani has publicly stated that she is queer and pansexual. Kehlani is a vegan, and her favorite artist is Mariah Carey.
- Kehlani is a tattoo addict, with nearly 30 tattoos covering her entire body. “Today is the best day ever,” “tsunami,” a tigress, “have hope,” a sunflower, “forgive yourself” in Arabic, an om symbol, and “fluid” are among her tattoos.