Jamie Little Net Worth in 2022, Age, Height, Brother, Husband, Career, Bio
Jamie Little is well-known in the United States as a pit reporter. Jamie Little is well-known for her coverage of NASCAR of Fox, a popular family-owned and operated business venture. She covered the Winter X Games as well as the Summer X Games.
Early Life of Jamie Little
Jamie Little was born on April 9, 1978, in South Lake Tahoe, California, USA. She will be 44 years old in 2022, and her astrological sign is Aries. Her father, Debby Little, and mother, Laura Thomas, gave birth to her. Her father was an interior designer, and her mother worked as a cruise ship chef.
Her parents divorced when she was very young for an unknown reason. She grew up with three siblings, the names of whom have not yet been revealed. In terms of education, she attended Green Valley High School in Nevada. She also attended and graduated from San Diego State University in 2001.
Who is Jamie Little’s Husband?
Jamie Little is already married and content with her life. Since December 2010, she has been married to Cody Selman. According to his profession, her husband is a medical implant marketer. Carter Wayne Selman, their first child, was born on August 9, 2012. On October 24, 2016, she gave birth to Sierra Lynn Selman. Previously, she was in relationships with Adam Hunch and Matt Deman.
What is the Net Worth of Jamie Little?
Littles’ net worth was recently calculated to be $2 million in 2019. She earns an average salary of $25,000-$85,000 as a successful veteran motorsports reporter. She also makes around $50,000 from Fox Sports. She also has a beautiful Pontiac Firebird that she purchased in 2002.
She also owns a Toyota Sequoia and a Yukon SUV, both of which are valued at around $2 million. In addition, her husband owns two Jimmy John’s franchises in Las Vegas. Furthermore, in 2018, they opened a “Nothing Bundt Cakes store” in Carmel, Indiana, which generates a good profit for them.
What are the Body Measurements of Jamie Little?
Jamie Little is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs around 54 kg. She also has perfect body measurements of 37-26-37 inches. Little, likewise, has brown eyes, blonde hair, and a bra size of 34C.
Professional Career of Jamie Little
- Jaime Little began her career as a journalist with ABC in 1996. She began her career at ABC as an intern. In addition, the TV network hired her after she completed her internship program.
- She went on to work as a field reporter before becoming a news anchor. As a result, she resigned from ABC in 1998. In the same year, she was hired by ESPN, the popular sports network.
- She began working as a sideline reporter in the office. In addition, while at ESPN, she covered both the Winter and Summer X Games.
- She, on the other hand, covered various sports tournaments such as hockey and football. In 2007, she was a talented sports reporter who began covering motorsports.
- She has since established a solid reputation as a pit reporter.
- She also covered the Indy Racing League from 2007 to 2008. Aside from that, she has covered other racing events for ESPN, such as the Indianapolis 500, NASCAR, and the Firestone 550.
- Later, in January 2010, she took a break from reporting but returned. It was due to the fact that she had to cover the Snowmobile Motocross Winter X Games. On September 25, 2014, she made the announcement that she was leaving ESPN. Meanwhile, she relocated to Fox Sports, where she is now a NASCAR pit reporter. In January 2015, she began working for Fox Sports.
- She has covered the Monster Energy Cup Series, Camping World Truck Series, and Xfinity Series during this time.
- In addition, in 2008, she competed in the celebrity edition of the Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race. Furthermore, she won the race by 0.324 seconds over Mike Skinner. Mike Skinner used to be a race car driver.
- She, on the other hand, has appeared in a few films. And her breakthrough role in her acting career came in the 2004 film Fantastic Four.
- She was seen in the film playing the role of an X-Games Reporter. She also appeared in the 2014 film At the Top of the Pyramid. In the meantime, she is the co-author of Essential Car Care for Women. As a result, it is a book written to teach women the fundamentals of car maintenance. As a result, she collaborated on the book with Danielle McCormick.