Bio of Jack Dylan Grazer-Age, Net Worth, Sibling, Height, and Career
Jack Dylan Grazer is an actor from the United States. He is best known for playing Eddie Kaspbrak in “It,” the feature film adaptation of Stephen King’s novel “It,” which he reprised in the film’s 2019 sequel.
Early Life of Jack Dylan Grazer
On September 3, 2003, Jack Dylan Grazer was born. Her birthplace is in Los Angeles, California, USA, where he grew up. He is an American nationality with an American-White ethnic background. His ethnicity is White. He was born to his parents, Angela Lafever (mother) and Gavin Grazer (father) (father).
Angela and Gavin divorced in 2009, and Gavin later remarried producer Jana Thompson. Bowie Gavin Grazer, Jack Dylan’s half-brother, was born in May 2020. Angela’s current occupation is unknown to the public, but her Instagram account frequently shows Angela with her son.
His father is an actor who has appeared in films such as The World’s Fastest Indian, American Gangster, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Brian Grazer, the producer, is his uncle. His grandparents are criminal defense attorney Thomas Grazer and Arlene Becker Grazer. He was exposed to the entertainment world from an early age because his family members work in the film industry, and he was encouraged to pursue acting.
In the year 2020, he turned 17 years old. His Zodiac sign is Virgo, and he is a Christian. In terms of his educational background, Grazer annually sponsors a scholarship for two students at the Adderley School for Performing Arts in Pacific Palisades, where he is an alumnus. He filmed a documentary for his school project, “Family is Family,” which earned him the ‘Best Documentary Award’ in his school.
Who is the girlfriend of Jack Dylan Grazer?
Jack Dylan Grazer has not married yet because he is only 17 years old. He was, however, in a relationship. He had a beautiful ex-girlfriend named Cylia Chasman. He made it official with her on Instagram in August 2020, when he posted a loving-up photo with the caption “Manks In The Pulp.”
According to Cylia’s Instagram post, she and Jack have been together for a little more than a year, having celebrated their one-year anniversary in February 2021. “This boy means everything to me!” she wrote.
“I would do anything for you, my love. thank you for always being by my side and loving me the way you do. I’ve never experienced this kind of euphoria with anyone and cannot think of anyone else I’d want to live my life with.”
She concluded her post by saying:
“I wish I could really express the happiness I’ve found spending this time with you, I adore you. happy 1 year.”
Cylia Chasman is 15 years old and was born on October 14, 2005, according to the source. He came out as bisexual during a Livestream in July 2021, and he prefers he/they pronouns. He is currently living on his own.
From 2017 to 2018, Jack Dylan Grazer was in a relationship with Ellie Hiyar (Ex-Girlfriend).
Net Worth of Jack Dylan Grazer
Jack Dylan Grazer is a talented young actor. Jack Dylan Grazer’s net worth is estimated to be $2 million as of 2021. His net worth has risen primarily as a result of his outstanding performances in the films “It” and “It: Chapter Two.”
His exact salary has yet to be revealed, but there is no doubt in the minds of her followers that he is making a good living from his work. His main source of wealth is his acting career, and he lives a standard lifestyle.
Height of Jack Dylan Grazer
Jack Dylan Grazer is a 17-year-old attractive actor with a height of 5 ft 6 in or 1.68 m. His balanced weight is 61 kg (134.5 lbs). His eyes are hazel, and his hair is a dark brown color. Overall, he has a healthy body and a charming personality that draws a lot of people to him.
Professional Career of Jack Dylan Grazer
- Jack Dylan Grazer began his acting career in a variety of commercials.
- He first appeared in the 2014 TV series “The Greatest Event in Television History,” which was followed by a guest appearance in the 2015 comedy series “Bang, Bang!”
- He then made his film debut in 2015 with the horror-comedy anthology film “Tales of Halloween.”
- His first major studio film was the 2017 adaptation of Stephen King’s novel “It.” This horror film was a commercial success, and his performance as “Eddie Kaspbrak” earned him fame and recognition.
- In 2017, he starred in another film, “Scales: Mermaids Are Real.”
- He also appeared as Young Alex Riley in the CBS comedy series “Me, Myself, and I.”
- He was also in “Beautiful Boy” and “Shazam!”
- In 2019, he played Young Eddie Kaspbrak in “It: Chapter Two.”
- In 2019, he appeared in “Robot Chicken,” and in 2020, he appeared in “We Are Who We Are.”
- In addition, he played Joey Chambliss in “Don’t Tell a Soul” in 2020, Alberto Scorfano (voice) in “Luca” in 2021, and Barney in “Ron’s Gone Wrong” in 2021.
- In 2023, he will appear as Freddy Freeman in “Shazam! Fury of the Gods.”
Facts of Jack Dylan Grazer
|Full Name||Jack Dylan Grazer|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Date Of Birth||September 3, 2003|
|Age||18 years 9 months|
|Place Of Birth||Los Angeles, California|
|Height||5 Ft 6 Inches|
|Parents||Angela Lafever, Gavin Grazer|