Eriq Michael George rose to prominence after being born to celebrity parents. His father, Eddie, is a former professional football player, and his mother, Taj, is a SWV singer. He is also his parents’ only child.
Parents of Eriq Michael George
Eriq George is the son of Eddie George and Tamara Johnson-George. In the year 2005, Michael George was born. Michael’s exact birth date and location, on the other hand, remain unknown. His father, Eddie, is a former professional American football running back, and his mother, Tamara, is a singer, rapper, actress, and author.
Eriq is of black ethnicity and has American nationality. From his father’s other relationship, he has brother Jaire George. Eriq started high school as a freshman, and his parents couldn’t be happier. However, the name of his high school or college is concealed.
What’s Eriq Michael George Relationship Status?
Eriq Michael George has not been in a relationship or had any affairs. Also, he hasn’t revealed anything about his future wife, girlfriend, or partner. George, the celebrity son, has kept love a big mystery in his life. He must have the ability to comprehend the concept of love.
Also, rumors of him being in a relationship or having affairs have yet to surface. He could be studying and concentrating on his career rather than spending time with his girlfriends. Eriq, the celebrity son, is a handsome young man with a charming personality. He will undoubtedly find a loving and ideal partner in the future. Eriq’s parents have been married for over 15 years and have a happy married life.
What Is His Parents’ Net Worth?
Eriq Michael George was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and has lived a lavish life on his parents’ money. He will undoubtedly earn money once he begins working, but for the time being, he is living a lavish lifestyle. Eddie George’s net worth is estimated to be more than $20 million as a result of his playing career.
George earned approximately $29,937,501 from his contract over the course of his 9-year career. Eddie earned around $3,325,000 in his first season, including $425,000 in annual salary. His salary for the previous season was $660,000. Tamara Johnson-George, Eriq’s mother, has an estimated net worth of $600,000 from her career as a singer, actress, and author.
Height of Eriq Michale George
- Eriq, the celebrity son, has a fine and healthy body and inherited his father’s height.
- Eriq Michael George stands 5 feet 8 inches tall or 177 cm or 1.77m tall and weighs approximately 152 pounds or 69 kg.
- Hair color: black
- Color of the eye: black
- Eddie, on the other hand, stands 6 feet 2 inches tall or 191 cm or 1.91 m tall.
Eriq Michael George’s Parents’ Basic Information
- As previously stated, Eriq Michael George rose to prominence for a variety of reasons.
- Edward Nathan George Jr, Eriq’s father, was born on September 24, 1973.
- Eddie is a former professional American football running back who spent nine seasons in the National Football League (NFL).
- He is currently the head coach of Tennessee State University.
- While playing for The Ohio State University, his team won the Heisman Trophy in 1995.
- Eddie was drafted in the first round of the 1996 NFL Draft and began his career with the Tennessee Titans (both in Tennessee and in Houston).
- He was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame that same year.
- In addition, he holds an MBA from Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management.
- Tamara Johnson George, better known by her stage/nickname Taj, is Eriq’s mother.
- She has worked as a singer, rapper, actress, and author in the United States.
- She is also well-known as one-third of the R&B singing group Sisters with Voices (SWV).
- Tamara competed on Survivor: Tocantins’ 18th season.