Bio of Angelica Panganiban-Age, Net Worth, Husband, Career
Angelica Panganiban is a Filipina-American actress, model, television host, and comedian. She debuted on a career at the age of six, in the show “Love Note.”
Early Life Of Angelica Panganiban
Angelica Panganiban, also known as Angelica Jane Charlson, was born on November 4, 1986. Her birthplace is Payatas, Quezon City, Philippines. In 2020, she celebrated her 34th birthday. Her nationality is Filipino, and her ethnic background is Asian and European.
Her ethnicity is White. Her biological mother, a Filipina, died in 2008 and was buried in Singapore, while her biological father, Mark David Charlson, is an Iowa native and former US Navy, member. Her adoptive family later gave her the surname Panganiban.
Annabelle Panganiban is her adoptive mother’s name. Adolfo and Mila Panganiban are her grandparents. Annabella David Panganiban, her adoptive sister, is also named Annabella. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio, and her religion is Christian.
Angelica attended elementary school at St. Vincent School in Teacher’s Village, Quezon City, in 1999, and high school at the same school’s Main campus along West Avenue in 2003. She was also a cheerleader and the school newspaper’s Feature Editor.
She majored in mass communication while attending Thames International Business School. She was also the 2002 Junior-Senior Prom Princess and the 2003 Miss Junior and Senior Prom.
Who is Angelica Panganiban’s currently dating?
Angelica Panganiban is currently reserved, and her handsome boyfriend, Gregg Homen, has her heart. She surprised her followers on Sunday by taking to social media to wish her boyfriend, businessman Gregg Homan, a happy anniversary. According to her post, Panganiban and Homan have been dating for a year.
“I don’t ever want to be madly in love ever again. I want to be healthy in love, sanely in love, peacefully in love,”
In the caption, she wrote;
“Happy first year my love. I love you, “She continued. The couple is living their lives happily and without interruptions. Her sexual orientation is heterosexual.
Net Worth Of Angelica Panganiban
Angelica Panganiban is a well-known and talented actress who has appeared in numerous films and television shows. Angelica’s net worth is estimated to be $3 million as of 2021. Her exact salary has yet to be determined. Her wealth comes from her acting career, and she is content with her earnings.
She has spoken out on a number of political issues in the Philippines, including the government’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the ABS-CBN franchise renewal controversy.
Height Of Angelica Panganiban
Angelica Panganiban is the ideal height of 5 ft 6 in or 1.68 in. Her ideal weight is 121 pounds (55 kilograms). Her physique is voluptuous. Her measurements are 34-24-35 in. Her shoe size is 7 US, and she wears a size 2 dress. She has a pair of black eyes and brown hair.
Professional Career Of Angelica Panganiban
- Angelica Panganiban began her career as a child. Jenny appeared in the 1993 Maricel Soriano drama film “Separada,” and Becky in the 1995 family drama film “Sarah… Ang Munting Prinsesa.”
- She has also appeared in the daily drama series “Familia Zaragoza.”
- She then appeared as a teen star in the youth-oriented show G-mik in 1999.
- In 2001, she played Paula Villamines in the drama series “Sa Puso Ko Iingatan Ka.” After a year, she played Nicole in another youth-oriented show called “Berks.”
- In 2003, she played the girlfriend of Carlo Aquino’s character in the hit comedy film “Ang Tanging Ina.”
- In 2004, she portrayed the young Vilma Santos and Aquino portrayed the young Christopher de Leon in “Mano Po III: My Love.”
- At the age of 18, she appeared in the film “Santa Santita” and co-starred in the soap opera “Mangarap Ka” with Piolo Pascual. In 2005, she starred in the drama series “Vietnam Rose with Maricel Soriano.”
- In 2006, she appeared frequently in “Your Song,” “Komiks,” and “Love Spell.”
- In 2007, she also appeared in the fantasy series “Rounin” and in the film “A Love Story.”
- She also played Lena in Maging “Sino Ka Man: Ang Pagbabalik” and appeared in the romantic soap opera “Ysabella.”
- She later rose to prominence as a full-fledged adult dramatic actress in the 2008 primetime drama series “Iisa Pa Lamang.”
- In October 2008, she launched a comedy gag show called “Banana Split,” and in 2009, she appeared in an episode of “Your Song.”
- She has also appeared in “Rubi”, “I Love You, Goodbye”, “Here Comes The Bride”, “Bulong”, “Segunda Mano”, “Every Breath U Take”, “24/7 in Love”, “One More Try”, “Apoy Sa Dagat”, “Beauty in a Bottle”, “That Thing Called Tadhana”, “Pangako Sa ‘Yo”, “Whistleblower”, “The Unmarried W
- After Julia Montes and Nadine Lustre backed out, it was announced on July 17, 2020, that Charlson will join the series on the upcoming Kapamilya Channel’s “Walang Hanggang Paalam.”
- She also stated that Walang Hanggang Paalam will be her final drama show before retiring from teleseryes, but she clarified that she would not leave ABS-CBN or act entirely.
Facts of Angelica Panganiban
|Full Name||Angelica Panganiban|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Date Of Birth||November 4, 1986|
|Age||35 years 7 months|
|Place Of Birth||Payatas, Quezon City, Philippines|
|Height||5 Ft 6 In or 1.68|
|Education||Thames International Business School|