Aaron Lewis is a singer, songwriter, and musician from the United States. Lewis is the lead singer, rhythm guitarist, and co-founder of the rock band Stained. The group went on to record seven studio albums.
Early Life of Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis was born on April 13th, 1972. He was born in Springfield, Vermont, in the United States. He is a nationality of the United States. At the time of his birth, his hippie parents were living in a log cabin. He is of Italian, English, and Welsh descent.
His father is Catholic and his mother is Jewish. Jesse, Rachel, and Evyette are his three siblings. His parents eventually divorced, and he moved to Springfield, Massachusetts, with his father. He went to high school there. Lewis did not serve in the military. At the time, his father discouraged him from joining the army.
Who is Aaron Lewis’s Wife?
Aaron Lewis is a married man. He is married to Vanessa Lewis. Jane, Nyla Rae, and Indie Shay are the couple’s three daughters. More information about his personal life will be added here as it becomes available.
Net Worth of Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis is a well-known musician. He is the lead singer, rhythm guitarist, and co-founder of the rock band Staind. Before embarking on a solo career in 2010, the band released seven studio albums. He has already released three studio albums as a solo artist.
His music career provides the majority of his income. Contracts, record sales, concerts, and tours provide him with income. His net worth is currently estimated to be around $9 million.
Height of Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis is approximately 1.78 m tall, or 5 feet and 10 inches. He weighs about 154 pounds or 70 kilograms. He has a typical body type. His eyes are dark brown, and his hair is also dark brown. His sexual orientation is heterosexual.
Professional Career of Aaron Lewis
- Aaron Lewis is the lead singer and founder of the rock band Staind.
- In 1995, the band was formed.
- Aaron Lewis, lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist, Mike Mushok, bassist and backing vocalist Johnny April, and drummer Jon Wysocki comprised the original lineup.
- Tormented, the band’s first studio album, was released in 1996.
- In total, the band released seven studio albums.
- They Are Tormented (1996), Dysfunction (1999), Break the Cycle (2001), 14 Shades of Grey (2003), Chapter V (2005), The Illusion of Progress (2008), and Staind (2009) are some of the films in the series (2011).
- Following Wysocki’s departure and Lewis’ pursuit of a solo career, the band became largely inactive in the music scene.
- Lewis embarked on a solo country music career in 2010.
- In 2011, he released his first solo project, Town Line, an EP. Among the singles on the EP are “Country Boy,” “Massachusetts,” “Vicious Circles,” and “The Story Never Ends.”
- In November 2012, he released his solo debut studio album, The Road. It featured his smash hit “Endless Summer.”
- Sinner, his second solo studio album, was released in 2016.
- In 2019, he released his third solo studio album, State I’m In.
- Staind reunited for a series of shows in 2019.
- They continued to perform in 2020.
- In July 2021, he released “Am I the Only One,” a single protesting America’s liberals and left-wing activists.
- He has collaborated with a number of bands and artists in addition to his solo and band projects.
- He appeared on Limp Bizkit’s “No Sex,” Linkin Park’s “Crawling” remix, Sevendust’s “Follow,” Cold’s “Bleed” and “Send in the Clowns,” and Jimmie’s Chicken Shack’s “Falling Out,” among other songs.
Facts of Aaron Lewis
|Full Name||Aaron Lewis|
|Net Worth||$9 Million|
|Date Of Birth||April 13th, 1972|
|Age||50 years 2 months|
|Place Of Birth||Springfield, Vermont|
|Height||5 Feet and 10 Inches|
|Children||Jane, Nyla Rae, and Indie Shay|