Laura Lasorda rose to prominence as Tommy Lasorda’s celebrity daughter. Tommy, her father, was a professional baseball pitcher and manager in the United States.
Early Life of Laura Lasorda
Laura Lasorda was born to Tommy Lasorda (father) and Jo Lasorda (mother). She has yet to reveal her date of birth, age, and early life.
Laura is of white ethnicity and of American nationality. Her brother, Tom Lasorda Jr., is also a sibling. She appears to be a well-educated woman who graduated from a local high school.
Laura Lasorda has a brother named Tommy Lasorda Jr, also known as “Spunky.” Unfortunately, her brother died on June 3, 1991, as a result of AIDS-related complications. Tommy Jr. was always assumed to be homosexual.
His parents denied his son was gay and stated that he died of cancer. On September 7, 1997, Laura’s parents dedicated a gymnasium and youth center in Yorba Linda, California, in honor of their son, Tom Jr.
Who is Laura Lasorda Husband?
Laura Lasorda undoubtedly married and raised a family. However, she has kept her personal life out of the public eye. She has not disclosed the identity of her adored husband or partner. Laura has kept her love life a major secret throughout her life. She must be able to comprehend love life.
We can’t say Laura is a happily married woman with a family because we don’t have any information. She is also free of any rumors of scandal in her personal life. Laura has been keeping a low profile. Her parents were married since 1950 and had a happy marriage until her father Tommy died in 2021.
Living a Comfortable Life; What’s Her dad Net Worth?
Laura has had a comfortable life since she was a child. She has undoubtedly amassed a substantial sum of money as a result of her mysterious career. However, Laura Lasorda’s net worth and earnings are unknown. However, at the time of his death, her father, Tommy Lasorda, was estimated to have a net worth of around $15 million.
He has amassed this substantial sum of money as a result of his playing career. Following his death, he left his entire estate and net worth to his wife and daughter Laura. He amassed both name and fortune as a result of his successful professional career.
Cause of Laura Lasorda’s Father Tommy Death
Tommy was hospitalized in New York City at the age of 84 after suffering a heart attack. His heart attack was not considered to be life-threatening, and he recovered completely after treatment. On November 8, 2020, he was admitted to the hospital for heart problems. Later, it was reported that he was “in serious condition,” and that he was in intensive care.
After a week in the hospital, they made a public announcement and then moved him out of the intensive care unit as his condition improved. Two days later, he went into cardiac arrest at home and was rushed back to the hospital. Tommy was pronounced dead soon after, at the age of 93. His primary cause of death was heart disease or a heart attack. Tommy is buried alongside his son in Whittier, California’s Rose Hills Memorial Park.
Short Info of Laura ‘s Dad Tommy Lasorda
- Laura Lasorda rose to prominence as the celebrity daughter of late American professional baseball pitcher and manager Joe Torre.
- Her father, Thomas Charles Lasorda (September 22, 1927 – January 7, 2021) was an American professional baseball pitcher and manager.
- He was the manager of the Los Angeles Dodgers of Major League Baseball from 1976 to 1996. (MLB).
- Tommy was inducted into the National Baseball Hall of Fame as a manager in 1997.
- In 1954 and 1955, he was a member of the Los Angeles Dodgers, and in 1956, he was a member of the Kansas City Athletics.
- Tommy was a Dodgers coach from 1973 to 1976 before taking over as manager.
- Tommy won two World Series championships as manager of the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- He was also named National League (NL) Manager of the Year twice.
- The Dodgers retired Tommy’s uniform number 2.