Katelyn Sweet is well-known for shotgunning beer in celebration of her husband’s victories. She is the celebrity wife of American professional auto racing driver Kyle Larson. She is also athletic and knowledgeable about skincare.
Early Life of Katelyn Sweet
Katelyn Sweet was born on July 28, 1999, to Jennifer Sweet and Don Sweet. Her birthplace is Grass Valley, California, and her zodiac sign is Leo. She did not, however, reveal much about her family life or childhood.
Katelyn is of white ethnicity and has American nationality. She also has a brother, Brad Sweet, who is a professional race car driver in the United States. According to reports, she attended Bear River High School in Grass Valley, California. Katelyn is a well-educated individual.
When did Katelyn Sweet Marry Her Husband?
Before marrying, Sweet and Larson had two children (a son and a daughter). On December 22, 2014, the couple welcomed their first child, Owen Miyata Larson. On May 7, 2018, they welcomed their second child, Audrey Layne Larson.
After dating for a long time, the couple announced their engagement on December 22, 2017. Finally, in September of 2018, Katelyn Sweet married husband Kyle Larson. Their lavish wedding ceremony was attended by their family, love one, and friends.
According to the news. In the mid-2010s, Katelyn met her husband Kyle. She was also familiar with professional racing due to her brother, Brad. The public is privy to Sweet and Larson’s relationship. They have led a private life free of rumors and controversy.
Net Worth of Katelyn Sweet
Sweet gave up her job after becoming a mother of two children and has been a full-house housewife since her marriage. Prior to that, she had worked and earned a decent living. Katelyn Sweet and her husband Kyle have a combined net worth of more than $12 million.
Kyle, Katelyn’s husband, earned more than $9 million between June 2018 and June 2019. In addition, he earns around $1 million per year from endorsement deals. McDonald’s and CreditOne Bank dropped their sponsorship of Larson after he was caught using a racial slur during an iRacing event.
What is Katelyn Sweet Height?
Stunning celebrity wife Katelyn has a slim, fit body and a charming personality.
- Sweet, Katelyn Height: 167 cm (5 feet 6 inches).
- Sweet, Katelyn 130 pounds or 59 kilograms
- Blonde hair color
- Blue color of the eye
- Sweet has always tried to stay healthy and prioritized her health.
- Staying in shape helps, and Sweet stays active enough to keep up with her two young children.
Facts of Kyle Larson’s wife Katelyn Sweet
- Katelyn Sweet’s brother Brad is a professional driver, so she is no stranger to the car racing scene.
- Sweet, her brother, is an American professional race car driver and World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series veteran known as ‘The Big Cat.’
- She’s been exposed to fast-paced living, first with her brother and now with her husband.
- Katelyn also works hard to promote Kyle Larson in any way she can.
- She’s been promoting the sale of his wares.
- Kyle was also a beauty and skincare expert.
- She previously worked as a consultant for Road & Fields Skincare.
- She is also a runner, as Sweet mentioned on her Instagram.
- Katelyn completed her first half marathon on February 19th, 2019.
- Katelyn is an avid equestrian, and it is one of her most intriguing hobbies.
- During her age, she competed in horseback riding for about six years.
- She showcased her competitive abilities in a series of photos on her Instagram account.
- Katelyn’s favorite actors are Ryan Gosling and Scarlett Johansson.
- Taylor Swift is Sweet’s musical idol.
- Katelyn Sweet’s official Instagram account has over 61.6K followers.