Caziah Franklin rose to prominence after being born to celebrity parents Kirk Franklin and Tammy Collins. He also enjoys musicals and has released a few independent albums. Caziah is both a writer and a storyteller.
Early Life of Caziah Franklin
Caziah Franklin was born on September 5, 2000, in Fortworth, Texas, under the zodiac sign of Virgo. His mother’s name is Tammy Collins, and his father’s name is Kirk Franklin. He was born into an upper-class family. Caziah has a positive relationship with his parents.
Kerrion Franklin, his older step-brother, was born from his father’s previous relationship. Carrington Franklin and Kennedy Franklin are his two older siblings. Carrington, on the other hand, is his step-sister from his mother’s previous relationship. Kennedy is Caziah’s biological sister. Caziah is of black ethnicity and has American nationality.
He received his high school diploma from Oakridge High School in El Dorado Hills. Caziah wanted to study at Belmont because he was in 7th grade. As a result, he enrolled at Belmont University, a private university in Nashville, Tennessee.
Who is Caziah Franklin Girlfriend?
Caziah Franklin has a girlfriend named Alena Pitts. Alena, his girlfriend, is an actress, author, and vocalist. She made her acting debut in the actress War Room, directed by The Kendrick Brothers, in 2015.
They’ve been in a romantic relationship for a while, but Caziah and Alena announced their relationship in June 20121. The couple posts lovely pictures of themselves on social media, expressing their love for one another. We hope Franklin and Pitts’ relationship continues in this manner and that they are happy together.
Estimated Net Worth of Caziah Franklin
He’s been working as an instrumentalist who enjoys musicals. As a result of his work, he may be able to earn a decent living. However, Caziah Franklin’s net worth and salary have yet to be revealed. However, his father, Kirk Franklin, has an estimated net worth of $8.5 million from his working career.
Kirk made around $0.5 million from his album ‘The Rebirth of Kirk Franklin’ in 2002. In 2006, one of his albums, Hero, earned around $1 million. In 2011, he earned $0.5 million from the sales of his album Hello Fear.
Caziah Franklin Facts
- Caziah Franklin is a music enthusiast who was influenced by his father.
- Kirk Franklin, his father, is a well-known American choir director, gospel singer, songwriter, and author.
- He began playing music at a young age, following in his father’s footsteps.
- He is also interested in musical instruments and has a natural talent for singing.
- Caziah has expressed a strong desire to learn to play the guitar and drums.
- He began playing the drums at the age of three and developed an interest in music.
- Caziah also enjoys performing on stage and frequently attends gigs and concerts, after which he posts videos of his work on Instagram.
- He prefers jazz, R&B, indie rock, and neo-soul music.
- He has over 56K followers on his Instagram account.
- Caziah has also revealed a lot about his personal and professional life on various online platforms.
Who are Caziah Franklin’s Parents?
- His father’s full name is Kirk Dewayne Franklin, and he was born on January 26, 1970. Kirk Dewayne Franklin is a successful singer, actor, and author.
- Kirk Franklin & the Family, his debut album, was released in 1993.
- Kirk rose to prominence as the director of many urban contemporary gospel choirs, including The Family, God’s Property, and One Nation Crew (1NC).
- He has also received numerous awards, including 16 Grammy Awards.
- Caziah’s mother, Tommy, is a former make-up artist who quit her job to devote more time to her family.