James Neal is a Canadian ice hockey winger who plays for the Calgary Flames in the National Hockey League. He previously played for the Dallas Stars, Pittsburgh Penguins, Nashville Predators, and Vegas Golden Knights, among other teams.
Is James Neal Married Man?
James Neal has yet to marry his girlfriend and officially make her his wife. Melanie Collins is James’s girlfriend’s name. They were involved in a romantic relationship. According to reports, the couple has been dating since 2014.
They appear to be inseparable since then. They’ve also been posting adorable photos of themselves on their respective social media accounts.
Looking at their social networking sites, Neal and Collins appear to be having a romantic relationship. They have also stayed clear of any problems, affairs, or scandals involving their relationship.
James and Melanie, on the other hand, have yet to take their relationship to the next level. We hope that the lovely couple’s relationship continues in this manner and that they marry soon. Furthermore, they are content in their loving relationship and show no signs of breaking up.
James Neal’s Wife/Girlfriend Information
- Melanie Collins, James Neal’s girlfriend or wife, is getting married.
- His future wife Melanie is a sportscaster and journalist from the United States.
- She is well-known for hosting a golf channel.
- Melanie is also the face of Yahoo! Sports, the co-host of Big Break on Golf Channel, and a contributor to CBS’s The Insider.
- On February 6, 1986, Nancy and Doug Collins welcomed their first child.
- She also has two siblings, a younger sister named Christian and an older brother named Kurtis.
- James graduated from Penn State University in Pennsylvania with a degree in Broadcast and Journalism.
- Melanie Collins, James’ future wife, has a net worth of over $1 million from her working career.
- She’s worked as an anchor, a sideline reporter, and an entertainment host.
- Melanie Collins stands 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 m) tall and has a captivating personality.
Past Relationship with James Girlfriend Melanie Collins
Previously, James’ girlfriend Melanie Collins was in a relationship with Scottie Upshall, an ice hockey player. The two first met while she was working as a sideline reporter.
Then they began dating and eventually got engaged in 2009. However, their relationship ended the same year as their engagement, in 2009.
What are the Net Worth and Salary of James Neal?
James Neal’s net worth is estimated to be more than $20 million, which he has amassed through his playing career. Under the terms of his five-year contract with the Calgary Flames, he has earned a salary of more than $28,750,000 per year. His salary also includes a guaranteed $28,750,000, with an annual average salary of $5,750,000.
From 2018 to 2019, he received a base salary of $5,750,000 and a cap hit of $5,750,000. Previously, he had a two-year contract with the Dallas Stars that paid him $2.25 million in the first year and increased to $3.5 million the following year.
In addition, in 2012, he signed a five-year contract worth $30 million with the Pittsburgh Penguins, with an annual salary of $5 million. According to our records, James has earned approximately $41,366,829 in his 12 years of NHL career.
Similarly, he has been involved in charitable works and frequently donates money to charitable foundations. In 2016, James gave more than $15,000 to Make-A-Wish Middle Tennessee. He also donated $75,000 to the Three Square Foundation.
James Neal’s Height and Body Type
James Neal’s physical characteristics are as follows:
- 6 feet 2 inches (1.87 meters) tall
- Weighs 220 pounds (100 kilograms).
- Light brown hair color
- Green is the color of the eyes.
James Neal Facts & Information
- On September 3, 1987, in Whitby, Ontario, Canada, to parents Deborah Neal (mother) and Peter Neal (father).
- He has three brothers, Michael, Peter, and Nicholas, all of whom play hockey.
- He also has a sister named Rebecca.
- His father initially instructed him on how to improve his hockey skills.
- He attended All Saints Catholic Secondary School in Whitby, Ontario.
- The nickname “Whitby Wizard” was given to James.
- His favorite team as a kid was the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- During his early adolescence, he played ice hockey for teams such as the Plymouth Whalers and the Bowmanville Eagles.
- He began his professional playing career with the NHL team in 2007.
- After a couple of seasons with the Dallas Stars, he went on to play for the Pittsburgh Penguins and Nashville Predators.
- He was selected in the 2017 NHL Draft by the Vegas Golden Knights.
- James Neal has also played for the Canadian national ice hockey team, which won gold at the World Junior Championship and silver at the IIHF World Championship.